CSC Ayushman Bharat Yojana (5 Lakh Bima Yojana) Smart Card Online Apply Ayushman Bharat Yojana
CSC VLE big news for CSC center operators; now the Ayushman Bharat golden card will know what is the complete process from CSC;
The Ayushman Bharat registration CSC has started from CSC, in which CSC operators can now start the work of making Ayushman Bharat golden card with the help of their CSC portal and earn a lot of money.
NOTE: – AYUSHMAN BHARAT CSC is live for all states
How to make Ayushman Bharat golden card CSC (COMMON SERVICE CENTER)
Operators have been given high up authority right now and whoever has the ID of CSC can do voice work, if you are also a VLE of CSC. You will find Ayushman Bharat golden card.
How To Online Apply Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana CSC
- Beneficiaries can avail of this service by visiting any of the nearest Customer Service Center CSC to avail of this scheme.
- CSC VLE will get INR 30 including all taxes on registration of a customer beneficiary and after taking out his card print out.
- CSC will make the information on this scheme accessible to the people at large so that all the Beneficiaries can be benefited through CSC and people in all rural areas can know about it properly.
- The beneficiary will have to submit his original documents through CSC center to take advantage of this scheme, whose registration will be approved after completing verification.
- CSC will help the beneficiary to scan or upload KYC documents like format verification of his identity
- Beneficiaries can inquire about their eligibility by visiting their nearest Common Service Center.
- Under Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Yojana, a print card of this scheme will be given to the beneficiary through CSC.
- Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana, soon the list of all those hospitals will be given to you in which you can use this printed card.
- CSC center operators will take documents from the beneficiary and upload them for verification like Aadhar card, PAN card, ration card, voter ID, etc.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of CSC Ayushman Bharat pmjay.csccloud.in
- You have to log in with the ID of CSC, you will be able to log in only if this STATE is mapped.
- After these, you will be able to check the eligibility of any person in your state and after that, they will be able to apply for them.
- When you go to the official site of CSC Ayushman Bharat, you will see some such interface.
- By going to the top SEARCH BENEFICIARY OPTION, you will be able to check the eligibility of people, by their mobile number, ration card number, etc., as shown here.
- If the details of the beneficiary are present, then you will be able to apply for them and create AYUSHMAN BHARAT GOLDEN CARD (PMJAY CSC CLOUD).
- When you see the information of BENEFICIARY you get an option there to do BENEFICIARY DOCUMENT UPLOAD Here you have to provide BENEFICIARY CSC information upload as shown.
- After giving the information, you have to press the submit button, and you have to confirm the BENEFICIARY through their Aadhar card and their biometric, your work does not end here, the details of the person you have registered will be deleted. Verified by Ayushman Bharat CSC Scheme.
- Until then STATUS in your panel; UNDER shows PROCESS, as shown here. DEPEND on STATUS whether Ayushman Bharat golden card will be made or not, if their status comes to APPROVED then you will be able to make their Ayushman Bharat golden card.
Ayushman Bharat golden card (Ayushman Bharat Card apply)
In the section with APPROVED, you will find the details of approved benefit and there you will get the option to print card, from where you will be able to print Ayushman Bharat golden card as shown here.
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card will be made only after the name of the ration card data. PMJAY CSC, pmjay CSC cloud web, Ayushman CSC registration, apply for golden card. Whether an Ayushman Bharat golden card will be made or not. This thing is DEPEND on STATUS, if their status comes APPROVED then you will be able to make their Ayushman Bharat golden card.
Verified by Ayushman Bharat CSC Scheme.
STATUS in your panel; UNDER shows PROCESS, as shown here
To be done through Aadhar card and their biometric
After giving the information you have to press the submit button, and you have to confirm the BENEFICIARY through their Aadhar card and their biometric, your work does not end here, you have registered
Can Ayushman Bharat Card be made from CSC?
Yes, you can apply to get Ayushman Bharat Card from CSC.
CSC Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme Details & Accouncements
Appreciating CSC’s efforts to improve health care by the Government of India, the Honorable Health Minister said, “CSC’s efforts in Ayushman Bharat Scheme will be one to one variable in our country. With the continued support of the policymakers, there is no doubt that this initiative has enabled us to be active partners in all the assets of urban India and shaping new India. This helps to create a new rural India with a new team of entrepreneurs. Will do. Health and Family Welfare Minister Mr. Jagat Prakash Nadda said, “Today, the vision of Digital India is going to start in a big way with Ayush Bharat Scheme. This revolutionary health scheme (CSC Ayushman Bharat Yojana) will benefit 50 crore people and 2.5 lakh panchayats. He said that CSC Digital Seva has played an effective role in creating a new economic model for the rural population. He asked CSC for a presentation on how and where the CSC initiative can be strengthened with the involvement of the health services of the central government.
During the meeting, Mr. Ravi Shankar Prasad said, “Today, I am very happy that CSC VLEs are going to become health care-AYUSH soldiers in India. Identification and registration of beneficiaries will be done through Ayushman Yojana CSC. I would like to congratulate Mr. JP Nadda that his Ministry has selected CSC for the implementation of the world’s largest healthcare plan. “He said that CSC Services has become a major tool for change in rural India.
Benefits To Citizens Through CSC Ayushman Bharat Yojana
- The government provides health insurance cover up to Rs 5,00,000 per family per year.
- There are more than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families (about 50 crore beneficiaries) across the country.
- All families listed in the SECC database will be covered according to the defined criteria. The priority of girls, women, and senior citizens.
- Free treatment is available in all public and listed private hospitals at the time of need.
- Secondary and tertiary care enters the hospital.
- The 1,350 medical packages cover the costs of surgery, medical and daycare treatments, medicines, and diagnostics.
- All pre-existing diseases are covered. Hospitals cannot refuse treatment.
- Cashless and paperless access to quality healthcare services.
- No additional money will be charged from beneficiaries to hospitals for treatment.
Ayushman Bharat is India’s National Health protection scheme for poor people. This independence day our PM announced Ayushman Bharat for 10 crore families all over India which apparently cover over 50 crore beneficiaries.
- Increased benefit cover to nearly 40% of the population, (the poorest & the vulnerable)
- Covering almost all secondary and many tertiary hospitalizations. (except a negative list)
- Coverage of 5 lakh for each family, (no restriction of family size)
In rural areas:
- Families living in only one room with “kuchcha walls and kuchcha roof”
- Families with no adult members aged between 16 and 59
- Female-headed family with no adult male member in the 16-59 age group
- Families having at least one disabled member and no able-bodied adult member
- SC/ST households
- Landless households deriving a major part of their income from manual casual labour
- Destitutes and those surviving on alms
- Manual scavenger families
- Primitive tribal groups
- Legally-released bonded laborer
In urban areas:
The government has made a list of these 11 occupational categories of workers who are automatically included in the list:
- Domestic worker
- Street vendor/cobbler/ hawker/ other service provider working on streets
- Construction worker/ plumber/ mason/ labour/ painter/ welder/ security guard/ coolie and other head-load workers
- Sweeper/ sanitation worker/gardener
- Home-based worker/ artisan/ handicrafts worker / tailor
- Transport worker/ driver/ conductor/ helper to drivers and conductors/ cart puller/ rickshaw puller
- Shop worker/ assistant/ peon in small establishment/ helper/ delivery assistant / attendant/ waiter
- Electrician/ mechanic/ assembler/ repair worker
- Washer-man/ chowkidar
Here is the link for the actual website
Home Page Of Ayushman Bharat
Frequently Asked Questions:
Below are some of the FAQs about the Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) Scheme:
Will an ID card be given to beneficiaries of the Ayushman Bharat scheme (PMJAY)?
A dedicated ID card will be given to eligible family and a PMJAY ecard will be given at the time of hospitalization.
What services are offered under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Under the scheme, medical care services such as pre and post hospitalization, daycare surgeries, newborn child services, etc.
What is the process to get an Ayushman card?
The initiative was launched by the government of India which is basically an entitlement based mission. Families identified by the government through the deprivation and occupational eligibility criteria based on the socio-economic status in both urban and rural areas are identified as beneficiaries of the scheme.
How do I find my HH ID number?
The HH ID or Household ID number is provided to families who are identified under the SECC and contains 24 digits.
Does PMJAY cover pre-existing diseases?
Yes, the scheme covers pre-existing diseases.
Can I avail of treatment for coronavirus through the Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme?
You can avail free treatment for the novel coronavirus or COVID-19 at an empanelled public or private hospitals under this scheme by submitting the Ayushman Bharat card and HHD number.
Does the Ayushman Bharat scheme cover coronavirus test expenses?
Under the scheme, you can avail of both treatment and test for coronavirus.
What is not covered under the PMJAY scheme?
Healthcare services such as cosmetic surgeries, drug rehabilitation, fertility treatment, and organ transplant are excluded from the Ayushman Bharat Yojana scheme.
Will beneficiaries of the scheme have to pay to get the healthcare coverage under the scheme?
All beneficiaries can avail free treatment for tertiary and secondary hospital treatment for packages identified under the scheme at empanelled public and private hospitals.
Who should the beneficiaries contact at the time of hospitalization?
Beneficiaries should contact Ayushman Mitra at the empanelled hospital to avail of cashless treatment at the hospital.
What is the death benefit for Ayushman cardholders?
There is no death benefit to the beneficiary of Ayushman cardholders.
Is cold Orthopedics covered under the Ayushman Bharat scheme?
Under the scheme, medical procedures including Orthopedics are available for treatment.
How can Kashmir migrants get an Ayushman card?
Beneficiaries of the PMJAY is based on eligibility families as per SECC/RSBY data. Those families who have HHID, which is provided under the SECC are eligible for the scheme.
Is Ayushman Bharat Yojana applicable for farmers?
The primary objective of the scheme is to provide accessible and free healthcare to the poor and vulnerable sections of society. For detailed information about the eligibility criteria can refer to the above-mentioned details in the article.
How to change mobile number in PMJAY?
Contact your State Health Agency (SHA) to change your mobile number in the scheme.
Does Ayushman insurance cover people above the age of 80?
Under the scheme, there is no cap on the family size and age.
How to update data in PMJAY?
If you are a beneficiary of the scheme, then to update your data you need to visit the Common Service Centre (CSC) or you can call the Ayushman Bharat helpline number 14555 or 1800-111-565.
PMJAY Toll-free Number and Address:
Below is the toll-free number and address of the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana:
- National Health Authority of India
- 3rd, 7th and 9th Floor,
- Jeevan Bharati Building
- Connaught Place,
- New Delhi – 110001